Fresh Eggs with Cream and Sologne Caviar
- 4 fresh eggs
- 10g of La Maison Nordique Sologne Imperial Caviar
- 1 small pot of heavy cream
- 1 bunch of fresh chives
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel flavored with truffle La Maison Nordique
- Cook your fresh eggs in a pot of boiling water for 8 minutes
- Scale the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise
- Place a spoonful of sour cream in the center of each egg then salt with a pinch of truffle salt
- Add a nice spoonful of Imperial Caviar on top of the small circles of cream and the recipe is finished!
Discover now this simple and effective recipe for eggs with cream and caviar. A gourmet starter, easy and quick to make!