1- What is meant by "personal data"?
1.1 Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.2 An "identifiable natural person" is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier. , or to one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2- Which entity acts as data controller?
2.1 The company LA MAISON NORDIQUE, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 1,500,000 euros, registered in the Nanterre trade and companies register under number 414 601 039, whose registered office is located at 20, rue Thomas Edison, 92230 Gennevilliers acts as data controller for the management of your personal data collected as part of its activities.
3- What are the methods of collecting your personal data?
3.1 If you fill out collection forms, i.e. documents where you enter your personal data yourself (for example to place an order), we process said personal data in connection with the purpose collection (purposes described in point 4 below).
If collection forms contain mandatory personal data, they will be marked with an asterisk in the form. Failure to transmit this data (for example your delivery address for an online order) is such as to prevent us from fulfilling our contractual obligations.
The attention of the holders of parental authority over minor children is drawn to the fact that they must ensure the control of their children's activities on the Internet, in particular with regard to the use and dissemination of their information. personal data.
3.2 Under the conditions authorized by law, we may also automatically collect personal data about you via cookies, for the purposes specified on our site.
3.3 We may also be required to collect personal data indirectly, from third parties (partners, suppliers, customers), in particular for persons authorized to prospecting activities, in accordance with the conditions provided for by law.
4- For what purposes do we use your data?
4.1 We will process the personal data that we collect about you in application of a legal basis provided by law (execution of a contract, legal obligation, legitimate interests, consent).
We are likely to use your data for:
- Manage the customer relationship
• In order to manage our relationship with you, we collect the relevant personal data to administer contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, customer relationship monitoring and management of complaints and after-service. sale.
• The data concerned are the following: identity, data relating to payments and means of payment, data relating to transactions, data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship, data relating to invoices, data relating to deliveries.
• Legal basis: such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
In more detail, we would like to point out that the fields that must be completed to place an order include: your e-mail address, your first and last name, your password, your bank details, your billing and delivery address. Optionally, you can also indicate your date of birth and your gender. This information is collected:
- when creating a customer account;
- when you place an order on our e-commerce site;
- when you contact us directly by email, telephone or post.
- Compliance with accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations related to the execution of contracts
• In order to comply with our legal obligations arising from the execution of contracts, we process the relevant personal data.
• Data: identity, data relating to payments and means of payment, data relating to transactions, data relating to invoices.
• Legal basis: such processing is necessary, with regard to our legal obligations, to comply with these obligations (accounting conservation of invoices, establishment of financial, tax or accounting documents, compliance with legal obligations in terms of insurance and guarantee ).
- Response to requests for information
• In order to respond to any contact or information request sent to us, we will process the relevant personal data.
• Data: identity, contact.
• Legal basis: such processing will be carried out on the basis of the clear positive act by which the data subject submits a request to us, thus freely expressing his consent so that we can respond to him by making use of his Personal Data. staff.
- Application management
• In order to ensure the management of applications, we process Personal Data relevant to the needs of the positions to be filled.
• Data: identity, contact, professional data, information relating to training and employment.
• Legal basis: such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in integrating possible new employees.
- Carry out operations relating to prospecting
• These are actions to build loyalty and prospecting without establishing profiles likely to reveal sensitive data (ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or human health).
• The data concerned are: identity, contacts, data relating to the organization and processing of prospecting actions.
• Legal basis: such processing is in accordance with our legitimate interests in making our products known on the market.
- Carry out surveys with you
• In order to ensure the quality of customer relationship monitoring and customer satisfaction with our products and services, we may need to carry out satisfaction surveys or polls (without collecting sensitive data).
• The data concerned are data relating to customer relationship monitoring and data relating to loyalty initiatives.
• Legal basis: such processing is based on our legitimate interest in constantly improving our products and services.
- Distribute our newsletter
• With your consent, we may send you information about our product and service offers electronically (via the Newsletter). You can revoke your consent at any time.
• The data concerned are the identity, contacts, data relating to the organization and processing of electronic prospecting actions.
• The applicable legal basis is your consent.
- Establishment of navigation statistics
• With your consent, we may use non-exclusively technical cookies to perform statistical processing of browsing on our website.
• The data concerned are Internet connection and browsing data (browser, IP address, network).
• Legal basis: such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in producing business statistics.
- Management of requests to exercise the rights of data subjects
• In order to comply with our various legal obligations arising from the applicable legislation on personal data, we process your relevant personal data in connection with this purpose.
• Data: identity, contact.
• Legal basis: such processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
5- Who can your personal data be disclosed to?
5.1 Internally, your personal data will only be accessible to authorized persons, when such access is necessary for the performance of their duties.
5.2 If necessary and proportionate to the implementation of the aforementioned purposes in Article 4, your personal data may be transmitted to the following third parties:
• our payment service providers (online payment service providers and fraud detection service providers): so that they can provide their services to us, for example when they process information such as payments by credit card, when providing support services to you or performing anti-fraud checks on our behalf;
• our IT service providers: for data storage and security purposes;
• our couriers and transport providers: so that they can deliver your order to you;
• our partners and external companies for prospecting operations within the legal limits applicable to such operations;
• the authorized staff of our subcontractors acting according to our instructions for the purposes of compliance with the aforementioned purposes in Article 4, in particular those responsible for monitoring compliance with our legal obligations (auditor, lawyers);
• organizations, court officials and ministerial officers, as part of their debt collection mission.
We may also be required to communicate your personal data in the event of legitimate requests from public authorities, in particular to meet requirements in terms of compliance with the law of personal data, national security, the fight against fraud or more broadly from law enforcement.
6- How long do we keep your personal data?
6.1 We will keep your personal data:
- Manage the customer relationship: duration of the contractual relationship and, to take into account the contractual limitation, five years after the end of the relationship;
- Compliance with accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations related to the execution of contracts: legal retention period for accounting, tax and administrative documents defined by law for legal obligations (usually ten years);
- Response to requests for information: storage for the time necessary to process requests for information and, where applicable, if the request for information is linked to an interest in our products and services, three years from the collection or the last contact from such a prospect;
- Application management: two years after the last contact;
- Carry out operations relating to prospecting: three years from the collection or the last contact from the prospect;
- Carry out surveys with you: five years;
- Distribute our newsletter: three years from the collection or the last contact from the prospect;
- Establishment of navigation statistics: thirteen months.
- Management of requests to exercise the rights of data subjects: six years for opposition requests (period of criminal limitation), five years for other rights (period of civil limitation).
7- What are your rights over your data?
7.1 You have, within the limits defined by law, the following rights:
- Right of access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data and their copy;
- Right of rectification: you can request the correction of your personal data that you consider incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your personal data;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability of your personal data: you have the right to have the personal data you have provided us returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party, in a form that can be read by machine;
- Right to refer to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties (cnil.fr) any possible complaint, if you feel, after contacting us, that your rights have not been respected.
- Right to define guidelines for the retention, erasure or communication of your Personal Data after your death.
7.2 You also benefit from a Right of opposition by which you can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. This right can be exercised at any time in the event of prospecting.
7.3 If the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, it being specified for persons under the age of 15 that the holder of parental responsibility must give his own consent.
7.4 You can exercise your rights i) by email accompanied by a copy of a documentary proof of identity to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or ii) by mail accompanied by a copy of a documentary proof of identity. 'identity: 20 rue Thomas Edison,
8- Are your data protected?
8.1 We put in place organizational and technical security measures adapted to the degrees of sensitivity of your personal data to protect them against any malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
When developing, designing, selecting and using our services which are based on the processing of personal data, we take into account the right to the protection of personal data by default and from their design.
8.2 All personal data being confidential, their access is limited to our employees or partners who are authorized and who need to know them in the performance of their assignments. Employees with access to your data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and face penalties if they do not comply with these obligations.
9- What about international data transfers?
9.1 The information we collect about you will be transferred and stored on our servers located in the European Union.
9.2 However, it is possible, exceptionally, for a subcontractor located in a country outside the European Union to access your personal data. When this is the case, we always select them with the utmost care. Thus we will always ensure that your data is protected by subjecting any transfer to appropriate protection measures and implement the contractual measures to protect them.
10- What rules are applicable to cookies?
10.1 Browsing our site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on your computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
10.2 We have set up a cookie management tool on our website, so that you can configure your acceptance or rejection of non-exclusively technical cookies, according to their purposes.
11- Questions, remarks or complaints?
11.1 If you have general questions or suggestions regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us at the following email address email@example.com or by mail at our registered office.