Linguine with Bottarga
For 2 people
Time: 20 minutes
- 300g of fresh linguine (gluten-free option)
- 1/2 Bottarga La Maison Nordique
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil with white truffle La Maison Nordique
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 half lemon
- Fleur de sel with truffle
- Cook the linguine in plenty of salted water.
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic finely and grate about 30g of bottarga.
- In a skillet, cook the coconut milk, minced garlic, fleur de sel and pepper.
- Spread the cheese mixture generously on your bread
- Add the sunflower oil and grated bottarga.
- Mix the mixture until you get a smooth yellowish sauce.
- Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
- Once the linguine is cooked al dente, drain and add to the pan.
- Simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat, covered.
- Thinly slice the Bottarga lengthwise until you obtain 14 strips of 2-3mm (about 60g).
- Dress up the linguine and the strips of Bottarga and enjoy.
We wish you an excellent tasting!